- - Licensed Real Estate agent in Kansas & Missouri for over 10 years
- - 18 years sales, marketing, and product development experience with Lee Jeans and Saks Fifth Avenue
- - Friends of Art
- - Kansas Alpha Alumni-Pi Beta Phi Sorority
- - University of Kansas Alumni Member
- - St. Elizabeth Parish
- - Crossroads Community Association
- - Volunteer at Children's Mercy Hospital
- - Cooking
- - Travel
- - Yoga
- - Art and Architecture
- - MBA, University of Missouri, Kansas City
- - BS, Business Administration, University of Kansas
- - Shawnee Mission East
My husband, Jay, is an architect with Helix Architecture + Design in Kansas City. We have two sons, Zack and Alex. Both boys attended St. Elizabeth Grade School and Rockhurst High School. Zack graduated from Loyola University in Chicago, and now lives and works in the city. He and his new wife work at VML advertising. Alex attended TCU in Fort Worth and currently works for Global Prairie in Fort Worth, TX. We have a new adorable Mini Golden Doodle named Stella!
I have called Kansas City home for over thirty years, but I was born in Cleveland, Ohio and spent my grade school years in Edina, Minnesota.
I do love the midwest, but anytime I can get to the ocean or the mountains, I am happy!!
My husband and I recently pursued a dream we have had for some time to move downtown and design our own home. We purchased an abandoned building in downtown Kansas City, MO in the Crossroads Art District. We have converted the building into apartment and retail spaces and built our own home on top! As empty nesters, we are really enjoying our new urban lifestyle that we have created for ourselves!